Having Some Fun
Hi everyone! Mya recently asked me if I could make some posters for Masquerade, so today I got to work on that! I can’t believe I never made these sooner… Thanks for asking for the posters, Mya!
Thanks to Emma for creating the shipping name! Awe, I’m so honored to have my very first shipping name created! 😀 I’m going to start creating shipping posters (like the above) that you all can put on your sidebar if you ship those characters! Feel free to do so with this one and make sure to link back to my Masquerade page 😉
Oh, and also, I decided to show you some edits I sent to Emma when she was mad at me for killing off Jeremiah….
Okay, I’ve had my fill of evilness for today. XD
Also, Emma sent me this….
Okie dokie then! I hope you like the posters!! 😀
Hi everyone! Recently I was going through some old pictures I took from like 2009-ish, and I thought it would be fun to show you all
First off, this is a picture of all my stuffed animals (at that time) set up on my floor as Spirit preached to them about the Prodigal Son. I called it Beanie Church 😉 Oh, and you see that little white goat down there that’s tied up? Yeah… He’s bad so he had to be tied up to keep him from going crazy. Kinda funny that his name is Fred the Friendly Goat, isn’t it? XD
I took this photo of Beth around Christmas time. I think she looks so precious
O_O Did that really used to be all I had? I can’t even remember what that was like! XD Oh, just an FYI for those who don’t know, but Addy and Josefina are my sister’s dolls 😉
I played Little House on The Prairie/country a LOT when I was little. Here we have Felicity and Addy doing some mending 😉
Kirsten making some eggs (OH MY GOSH HER HAIR!!! :O )
Josefina tending to the baby
This was another time when I was playing “real life”. Felicity, Addy, and Caleb are all playing with cars on this mat I had, while Kirsten, Kendra, and Josefina play with their dolls
Beth looking all sweet
And for a bonus, this is a picture of my room after I cleaned it all up. It looks so different now. O_O I’ll have to show you guys what my room looks like now sometime 😉
Well, I hope you enjoyed taking a stroll through memory lane with me! I love having these pictures to look back to
Do you have photos of things you used to play when you were little?
Hey everyone! I know, it’s been a while since I’ve posted and I thought that now would be a good time to post since I’m tired from decorating our house today. So I’m sitting in a chair next to our Christmas tree and typing this post up on my phone, feeling quite relaxed
So, I thought it would be fun to show and tell you all what happens on the first day of the Hillside craft fair. Ready? Great, cause I definitely am! ;D
Well, first of all, I have to get up at 6 AM. Repeat, 6 AM! I’m SO not a morning person. I get up at like 10 a lot of days, so 6 is no bueno. So anyway, I’ll be super tired and freezing and I’ll be shaking as I get dressed cause I’m so dead tired and cold and then I get ready to go and make sure I have everything I need for the day. Then we leave at 7:00.
And we drive through Starbucks! It’s our Hillside tradition to get Starbucks on the way each day of the craft fair. And I always get my usual, no matter how cold it is outside; a tall decaf coffee frappucino double blended with whipped cream. It’s quite amazing
I always look at this mountain. I call him “My Angry Mountain” because he looks upset. Can you see his “face”? The two bumps at the top are his eyes, the line going down the middle is his nose, and the line curving down is his mouth. Can you see it? No? Okay, I guess it’s just me cause I’m pretty sure everyone I’ve pointed it out to hasn’t seen it LOL!
Then we get there and I’m beyond excited and still freezing and shivering! In case you’re wondering what the temperature is, it’s probably about 45 degrees or so in the morning… I just get really cold LOL! So after we unload our van (which is completely packed with stuff) we have to put up our tent, set up the tables, and then I get to work on setting up my table. I lay my purple tablecloth down, unpack all the doll stands and racks, and set my very important sign in place 😉
Next, I put each doll on a doll stand. It takes forever and some of those things will not stretch and I’ve hurt myself trying to get them on. And when they won’t get on the doll it’s even worse because my fingers are so numb from being cold and I’m so tired.
I forgot to take a full picture of it all finished (well, you kind of got one already in a different post…), but after they’re all set up, I put out the rest of my stock on the table and I set out my business cards. And then I’m done setting up!
So the rest of the day I sit behind our booth waiting and talking to customers. I’ll also go over to Emma’s booth or she’ll come to mine and we hang out. Sometimes we go sit on a swing and we’ll also go walking around to see all the other vendors. And of course, I buy an amazing ginger cookie (or two!) and we’ll have our lunch from The Chuck Wagon. The burgers are seriously so amazing! :O
Hillside is such a fun place to be and I always have such a great time there! I can’t wait to go back again in the spring! 😀
As a bonus, here’s some random pics I took at Hillside
Have you done or gone to a craft fair? What was your favorite part about it?
Hey everybody! I know it’s a few days late, but I decided to do a 31-Day Blogging Challenge that I saw on Hayley’s blog, FlourishingByRestfullFalls! So I gotta catch up today and then I’ll be on track!
*Note: The pictures were made by Hayley and I was given permission to use them
20 Facts about me:
Well, I’ve kinda already done this before, but if you haven’t seen it, then click here to check it out
My favorite quotes:
I have SO many favorite quotes, it’s not even funny. And some of them aren’t even inspirational, but just I like how it’s said in the movie LOL! Oh, right, I don’t really know a bunch of inspirational quotes. What I’m going to list are my favorite movie quotes 😉
1. “All your life you have hidden in the shadows! Afraid of who you are, of what you are!”
2. “Well you left out one of the best characters – Samwise The Brave. I want to hear more about Sam. Frodo wouldn’t have gotten far without Sam.”
3. “I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. ‘Don’t you leave him Samwise Gamgee.’ And I don’t mean to. I don’t mean to.”
4. “All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.”
5. “It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why.”
6. “I do not know what strength is left in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall. Nor our people fail.”
7. “I would have followed you my brother….My captain….My king.” (Okay, I’m like gonna cry right now)
8. “I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.”
9. “For when I called upon them they answered. Loyalty, honor, a willing heart – I can ask no more than that.”
10. “We set out to save The Shire, Sam and it has been saved. But not for me.” (Agh! There it is again!)
11. “It is a drawring of a key.”
12. “And I hugged her, but she looked right through me. She didn’t know me. I had saved her and lost her, too. And I’ve been doing that to her since I met her.”
13. “Oh, I’m sorry, that’s not for you.”
14. “Imagine walls. And columns there. And a glass roof.”
15. “Are you alright, Edmund? You look awful.”
16. “It’s King Edmund, actually. Just King, though, Peter’s the High King. I know, it’s confusing.”
17. “Hey, I’m in it for the money.”
18. “Watch your mouth, kid or you’re gonna find yourself floating home.”
19. “Have courage and be kind.”
20. “No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?”
21. “I never thought I’d die side by side with an elf.” “What about side by side with a friend?” “Aye. I can do that.”
22. “I cannot jump the distance, you’ll have to toss me!”
23. “Not at all.” (I know it seems like the weirdest quote in the world to be a favorite, but you’d really have to hear it to understand. I say this ALL the time! LOL!)
24. “Uh chocolate!” (Again, you’d have to hear it XD)
25. “Then I’ll crawl through a window.”
Okay, I’ll stop now. As I’m sure you can tell I have a MILLION favorite quotes! I literally could fill a book with all of my favorite quotes LOL! If you read all that, good for you! XD “Shall we all play a game?” Try to guess what the quotes are from and I’ll let you know if you were right!
What I’m afraid of:
1. Making mistakes/doing something wrong in front of people.
2. People thinking I’m weird for not listening to worldly music. I only listen to worship songs and songs from movies.
3. Meeting new people. I have gotten better with that, though.
4. Sitting next to strangers. I know, that sounds kinda weird, but if I have the chance I will sit between 2 people I know or at an end LOL!
5. Going up on roller-coasters! Oh, gosh that is literally one of my biggest fears! Especially if it’s in the dark. I hate it! But I LOVE going down! LOL!
6. Spiders, wasps, bees, hornets, and beetles! *Shivers*
7. Not being understood.
8. The dark. I have to sleep with a nightlight.
9. Getting stuck on an incline on a ride. It’s happened twice before on the same ride!! It’s HORRIBLE!!
10. Evil women in movies. Not all of them scare me, just some. Like Mother Gothel in Tangled! She freaks me out! LOL!
11. When Ella lunges and barks at me! She’s just playing, but it’s scary! 😛
12. Singing in front of people and them thinking my voice is terrible.
13. Being on stage.
Okay, so I think I’ll stop there. I can’t really think of anymore right now LOL!
Ten songs I love right now:
I don’t even think I have 10 songs I love right now, but I’ll do my best!
1. Life’s Too Short – it’s a cut song from Frozen that you can only listen to on YouTube 😉
2. Making Today A Perfect Day – Frozen Fever
3. Lavender’s Blue – it’s a lullaby, but Ella sings it in Cinderella and it’s so pretty
4. Guiding Light – Foy Vance (This song and the next one are from a show my mom watches and I just love them!)
5. Find My Way Back – Cody Fry
6. All I Ask of You – The Phantom of The Opera (I’ve never seen it, but I know some of the songs and they are beautiful!)
7. May It Be – The Fellowship of The Ring
8. 7AM – Tangled
9. Something That I Want (I think that’s the name…) – Tangled
10. Once Upon A December – Anastasia
Alrighty! That’s all for today my lovely peeps! I’ll be back again tomorrow! Bye for now!
Psst! If you wanna find out more about the 31-Day Blogging Challenge – click here!
Hey everyone! So, I got a new mouse pad and I wanted to show you all, so I thought – why not do a tour of my computer desk? I think you’ll enjoy it, so let’s get on with the tour!
Here’s my adorable desk! I love the chubby shape of it and the pink and white are perfect for my bedroom!
Here’s my mouse pad! Isn’t it adorable?! My mom got it for pretty much free from Shutterfly! It’s amazing quality and I seriously adore it! 😀
By my monitor I have my Bitty Beanies and blog business cards, an Anna Infinity Figure, and some adorable buttons my sister gave me! One is of Hera from Star Wars Rebels, one is of Elsa that says “Let It Go”, and the other is of Queen Amidala from Star Wars Below you can see on the left I have some Star Wars Rebels cards! Kanan is showing because he’s the best character in that show LOL! I also have my Calico Critters Koala family and you can also just barely see a donut notepad and a planner showing 😉
Over here I have this cute little trinket box, a Vinylmation box signed by Paige O’Hara (in case you don’t know, she’s the voice of Belle in Beauty & The Beast), my Rebels cards (once again LOL!), and in back of the Vinylmation box is a 9″ Donut Vinylmation!
And on this side are my glasses, a bell (I know it seems like a funny thing to have, but they’re fun! LOL!), and a fan
So, that’s my computer desk! I hope you liked this post and let me know if you’d like to see more of my room!
What is your desk like?
So, I decided to add freckles to Jocelyn!! I was going through all our markers trying to find a brown washable one, but I couldn’t find one that was labeled washable, so I tested one on Jocelyn’s leg (up near the top where it doesn’t show) and then washed it off. It came out instantly, so I got to work on putting a bunch of cute freckles on Jocelyn’s face! I’m gonna be honest with you, I was really scared and I had to redo her freckles several times before I finally got it right! It was seriously SO much fun, though and it makes me wanna add freckles to some of my other dolls! LOL! So, let’s get on with the photoshoot so you can see the new Jocelyn! 😀
EEE!! I’m seriously so happy!!! I think Jocelyn looks way cuter with freckles!! 😀
You can see better in this picture that I added a single darker freckle by the top right corner of her mouth, and down by her chin on the left. I added those because I have freckles like that on my face
She really looks so much like me now! Just change the hairstyle to curly, fluffy hair and you’ve got it! LOL!
Well, that’s all the pics! What do you think of Jocelyn with freckles?
Have you ever added freckles to your doll?
Oh! And I added Jocelyn to the Meet My Dolls page, so be sure to check that out! Thank you all so much for your personality suggestions! They were all so great 😀
Apparently I am in a crazy weird mood today, because this post was just gonna be a normal story of Jane going to the doctor, but it turned into something MUCH more than that! Jane will take it from here
I walked up to the front desk at the doctor’s office to sign in for my annual checkup. The lady appeared to be busy and I don’t think she noticed I was there, so I cleared my throat to get her attention.
“Oh, hello! Do you have an appointment?” The lady asked, looking up from her work.
“Yes, it’s with Dr. Albright for 2 o’clock.” I replied.
“Ah, yes! Jane Potter! Could you just fill out this form for me, please?” She asked as she handed me a form and a pencil. I filled out all my information then took my seat in the waiting area until finally the doctor called my name.
“Jane!” She called, pushing aside the curtain, and I went to her.
“Hey what are you guys doing?” Eli asked.
“Oh, we’re playing doctor.” I answered as I turned to face him.
“Cool! I’ll be the doctor!” He said as he entered the room. Julie glanced at me with that “Oh boy” look and I tried not to smile.
“Have a seat, please!” He said in a British accent and I did as I was told.
“Now, I will listen to your heartbeat.” He said as he held a calculator up to my heart (It’s supposed to be a stethoscope. We didn’t have one, so we had to use what we had on hand 😉 ).
Eli suddenly gasped very dramatically. “OH NO!!! NURSE!! OUR PATIENT IS DYING!!!” Eli shouted with his hands in the air.
“Wait, what?!” Julie shouted back in confusion.
“SEND FOR THE INVISIBLE MONKEYS!!” Eli cried.
“Invisible monkeys?” I asked with a giggle. I didn’t know where this was going!
“So you know, don’t you?!” Eli inquired and at first I just stared at him, but then I flashed him a playful grin.
“Yes! Yes, I am beginning to feel it in my heart!” I said as I lied down dramatically. Eli laughed at my quote. He’s such a LOTR fan, just like me. “There is only one thing that can save me!” I continued.
“What is it?!” Eli asked frantically.
“Waffles…” I whispered. Inside I was trying so hard not to laugh at how ridiculous this was!
“What is going on?” Julie asked in bewilderment. I don’t think she was all that good at playing games with guys yet, otherwise she would know that things get insane when a boy gets involved with your story.
“It’s improv, Jules! Just go along with it and be crazy and random!” I whispered. “Ooooh…” She said.
Julie leaned over the table and pretended to cry. “WE. HAVE. NO MORE WAFFLES!!!” She cried.
“Then there is only one more thing to do!” Eli said as he stood on the examining table.
“WHAT IS IT?! I’ll do ANYTHING!!” Julie cried.
“You must sing about waffles!” Eli said to me. “Do you think it will work?” I asked with worry. “It’s worth a try!” He said with determination. “Alright. Waaaafflessss! I love them buuuuutteryyyy! And with syyyyrrruuuup!” I sang and Julie was busting up!
All of a sudden, Caleb walked in the room! “Hi!” He said with a giggle. My guess is that he was laughing at how silly we all looked and sounded. “OH NO!! HE’S THE ONE THAT STOLE ALL THE WAFFLES!!” Julie cried as she climbed on top of the table to avoid him.
“I cookie!” He said. That’s his way of saying that he wants a cookie.
“Now he wants our cookies!!! STAY AWAY!!” Eli said and we all stood and tried to keep our distance from the little “food monster” as I called him.
So that is what my day consisted of! We ended up having to journey half way across the world to find waffles and when we did, I ate them and was healed. Some more of the kids had started playing with us too and we all sang an ending song at the end to close our game. We were all singing so loud and nothing matched or made sense. It was so awesome! It just goes to show that sometimes things don’t always have to make sense when you play, because you can have a ton of fun just being crazy and random with your friends or siblings
I hope you enjoyed this random post! Bye for now!
Hey everyone! Yesterday I cleaned out under my bed (my doll’s bedroom) because I’ve been having a ton of baby spiders in my room lately (*shudders*) and the other day I noticed a few under there, so I freaked out… Anyways! Back to the subject of this post – I set up my dolls to where they’re all doing something and I thought it’d be fun to show you what they’re up to
So here’s the overview! Some of them are hiding behind the curtains, though LOL!
Over here, Dallas is getting Pepper out of his bed so he, Eli, and Jeremy can play with him. Rapunzel is asking if she can play with him, too and Lissie is trying to get a book, but Dallas is in the way. You can kinda see Clara back there just hanging out
Bella, Ellie, and Snow are being as sweet as can be playing with Licorice
Belinda is helping Cecile with some school.
And Merida wants Belinda for something…. Probably to help her climb something 😛
And of course Caleb and Kendra are fighting and screaming at the top of their lungs. Kristoff is trying to pull Caleb off of Kendra and Annika starts to intervene. Mickey and Minnie are sad and scared by their fighting as usual, too 😉
Kanani, Riven-Delle, and Annika had all been talking, but then stopped instantly when they noticed Caleb and Kendra fighting. Anna was gonna talk to Riven-Delle, but also stopped when she noticed the fight.
Janie looking over at Caleb and Kendra. They attract a lot of attention to themselves whenever they fight 😛
Julie, Kaya, and Samantha are talking
And oh, dear! Marie-Grace was talking to Saige (who is painting) when she was supposed to be practicing her singing, so Lana told her to stop talking to Saige, Marie-Grace got mad, and now Jess came over and is trying to tell Lana that it’s okay for Marie-Grace to talk to Saige. My goodness!
Josefina and Kirsten were about to bake and are now trying to persuade Rebecca into helping them, too. Addy was talking to Kirsten
Jenna doing some things at the vanity
And Kiara and Caroline are chatting
Do your dolls have a usual thing that happens every day? Like how Caleb and Kendra always fight? What do your dolls like to do?