AG Doll of YOUR Choice GIVEAWAY!!
YES, you read the title right, my friends! The very kind and most generous, Madison of Delightful World of Dolls is giving away an American Girl Doll of your choice in celebration of her 4 year blogiversary and 260 followers! :O WOW!! I’m completely blown away!
Make sure you watch the video with all the instructions to enter by clicking HERE.
And here is the link to the actual post so you can enter and get some more information 😉
So what are you waiting for?! GO ENTER!!! But, wait! Before you go, please make sure you let Madison know that Jaclynn from LHOAG referred you so that I can get my bonus entries! That would mean so much to me! 😀
Thanks guys! And good luck to all who enter! 😀
Alrighty, so today I’m going to list my five favorite blogs! Ready? 😀
*Note: These are in no particular order and I might do more than 5 😛
1. AmericanGirlFan will always be a favorite, because it was the first blog I discovered and the one that inspired me to make a blog of my own 🙂
2. DollyDormDiaries is another fave. The pictures and set ups are absolutely gorgeous beyond words and so realistic!
3. OhMyDollies is a newer favorite of mine. Shelby-Grace is so sweet and her pictures are always beautiful! How can you not love all that bokeh?
4. SimplyDollightful had me completely entranced the first time I visited. Christina’s photography is amazing and she is a great writer!
5. Clarisse’sCloset is amazing! Literally, when I first visited her blog I was on there for what seemed like hours! I looked at almost every post in one night and finished the next morning. I couldn’t stop talking to my mom about it. The pictures and the outfits were just breathtaking!
6. And of course, how can I not say my best friend’s blog? Wack-A-Doodle-Dolls has entertaining photostories and some of them make me die laughing! Adam is the best LOLOL! XD
So, yeah, that was 6, but they all needed to be up there! If you haven’t gone to any of these blogs yet, please check them out! You won’t be disappointed that you did! 🙂
And I’d like to give a special shout-out to a new blog; MyNotSoLittleDollWorld! AGcmg just started her blog a few days ago and her posts have been great so far! She is so nice and I’m sure she’d just love it if you dropped by and left her a comment 🙂
Please do not be offended if your blog is not listed up there. I had to choose 5 favorites, which is hard to do when you visit almost 70 blogs. Chances are that I probably love and really enjoy your blog! 😀
What are your 5 favorite blogs?
Ginger’s Toy Chest
Hey everyone! My friend, Ginger just recently started a blog where she posts about her dolls and stuffed animals, and possibly a few of her other toys. She is a great writer and her blog is definitely worth taking a peek at!
Join Samantha, Jess, Jessica, and Desiree in the photostory “Samantha’s Showcase”. Will Samantha find her costume before she has to perform?
Ivy and Emily take a trip to Sea World! This was probably my favorite photostory that she’s done. I love how she made the aquariums look so blue. I’ve only been to Sea World once, but I know for a fact that she nailed that look! 😀
So, please head on over to GingersToyChest and leave her a comment! I’m sure she would really appreciate it 🙂 Also don’t forget to vote on who’s pumpkin you like best! 😀
My friend Emma has a blog where she posts photostories and photoshoots of her dolls, but sadly, I am the only one who comments on her blog 🙁
Her photostories are really good and the photoshoots are beautiful! Emma is super nice and friendly and (for all you Frozen lovers) she is also obsessed with Frozen! Please head on over to her blog, “Wack-A-Doodle-Doos” and leave a comment. She would appreciate it SO much!
Here are a few pictures from her most recent posts:
Julie is so sweet to her sister in Congratulations Molly!
Jess sitting outside with Licorice in Photo shoot- Jess!
Find out what happens at Saige’s First Slumber Party!
Thank you in advance for checking out her blog 🙂