Day 1, 2, 3, & 4
Hey everybody! I know it’s a few days late, but I decided to do a 31-Day Blogging Challenge that I saw on Hayley’s blog, FlourishingByRestfullFalls! So I gotta catch up today and then I’ll be on track!
*Note: The pictures were made by Hayley and I was given permission to use them
20 Facts about me:
Well, I’ve kinda already done this before, but if you haven’t seen it, then click here to check it out
My favorite quotes:
I have SO many favorite quotes, it’s not even funny. And some of them aren’t even inspirational, but just I like how it’s said in the movie LOL! Oh, right, I don’t really know a bunch of inspirational quotes. What I’m going to list are my favorite movie quotes 😉
1. “All your life you have hidden in the shadows! Afraid of who you are, of what you are!”
2. “Well you left out one of the best characters – Samwise The Brave. I want to hear more about Sam. Frodo wouldn’t have gotten far without Sam.”
3. “I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. ‘Don’t you leave him Samwise Gamgee.’ And I don’t mean to. I don’t mean to.”
4. “All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.”
5. “It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why.”
6. “I do not know what strength is left in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall. Nor our people fail.”
7. “I would have followed you my brother….My captain….My king.” (Okay, I’m like gonna cry right now)
8. “I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.”
9. “For when I called upon them they answered. Loyalty, honor, a willing heart – I can ask no more than that.”
10. “We set out to save The Shire, Sam and it has been saved. But not for me.” (Agh! There it is again!)
11. “It is a drawring of a key.”
12. “And I hugged her, but she looked right through me. She didn’t know me. I had saved her and lost her, too. And I’ve been doing that to her since I met her.”
13. “Oh, I’m sorry, that’s not for you.”
14. “Imagine walls. And columns there. And a glass roof.”
15. “Are you alright, Edmund? You look awful.”
16. “It’s King Edmund, actually. Just King, though, Peter’s the High King. I know, it’s confusing.”
17. “Hey, I’m in it for the money.”
18. “Watch your mouth, kid or you’re gonna find yourself floating home.”
19. “Have courage and be kind.”
20. “No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?”
21. “I never thought I’d die side by side with an elf.” “What about side by side with a friend?” “Aye. I can do that.”
22. “I cannot jump the distance, you’ll have to toss me!”
23. “Not at all.” (I know it seems like the weirdest quote in the world to be a favorite, but you’d really have to hear it to understand. I say this ALL the time! LOL!)
24. “Uh chocolate!” (Again, you’d have to hear it XD)
25. “Then I’ll crawl through a window.”
Okay, I’ll stop now. As I’m sure you can tell I have a MILLION favorite quotes! I literally could fill a book with all of my favorite quotes LOL! If you read all that, good for you! XD “Shall we all play a game?” Try to guess what the quotes are from and I’ll let you know if you were right!
What I’m afraid of:
1. Making mistakes/doing something wrong in front of people.
2. People thinking I’m weird for not listening to worldly music. I only listen to worship songs and songs from movies.
3. Meeting new people. I have gotten better with that, though.
4. Sitting next to strangers. I know, that sounds kinda weird, but if I have the chance I will sit between 2 people I know or at an end LOL!
5. Going up on roller-coasters! Oh, gosh that is literally one of my biggest fears! Especially if it’s in the dark. I hate it! But I LOVE going down! LOL!
6. Spiders, wasps, bees, hornets, and beetles! *Shivers*
7. Not being understood.
8. The dark. I have to sleep with a nightlight.
9. Getting stuck on an incline on a ride. It’s happened twice before on the same ride!! It’s HORRIBLE!!
10. Evil women in movies. Not all of them scare me, just some. Like Mother Gothel in Tangled! She freaks me out! LOL!
11. When Ella lunges and barks at me! She’s just playing, but it’s scary! 😛
12. Singing in front of people and them thinking my voice is terrible.
13. Being on stage.
Okay, so I think I’ll stop there. I can’t really think of anymore right now LOL!
Ten songs I love right now:
I don’t even think I have 10 songs I love right now, but I’ll do my best!
1. Life’s Too Short – it’s a cut song from Frozen that you can only listen to on YouTube 😉
2. Making Today A Perfect Day – Frozen Fever
3. Lavender’s Blue – it’s a lullaby, but Ella sings it in Cinderella and it’s so pretty
4. Guiding Light – Foy Vance (This song and the next one are from a show my mom watches and I just love them!)
5. Find My Way Back – Cody Fry
6. All I Ask of You – The Phantom of The Opera (I’ve never seen it, but I know some of the songs and they are beautiful!)
7. May It Be – The Fellowship of The Ring
8. 7AM – Tangled
9. Something That I Want (I think that’s the name…) – Tangled
10. Once Upon A December – Anastasia
Alrighty! That’s all for today my lovely peeps! I’ll be back again tomorrow! Bye for now!
Psst! If you wanna find out more about the 31-Day Blogging Challenge – click here!