Day 11 & 12
Wow. I can like never do just one day can I? LOL! I don’t even know what happened yesterday XD
Day 11 – Top 10 things on my bucket list:
1. Become a published author – This is one of my biggest goals in life. If/when this ever happens, it will be one of the greatest days EVER! 😀
2. Get married and have kids – I’m sure this is obvious LOL! I really want to have twins! Either a boy and a girl or two girls. It would be so much fun to dress them up all match-y together
3. Go to New Zealand – I must visit The Shire!!!
4. Learn how to fluently speak a foreign language – I’m working on German right now, so hopefully it’ll stick 😉
5. Go to Disney World – Being the huge Disney fan I am, going to Disney World would be amazing!! There are so many rides there that I’m sure I’d just love! 😀
6. Get a horse – Horses are my favorite animals and I take riding lessons, so this would just be such a dream come true
7. Go to the AGP in NYC – It’s the biggest AGP. Need I say more?
8. Learn how to decorate beautiful cakes, cookies, and cupcakes – I LOVE baking and this is something I’ve always wanted to learn how to do!! I used to wanna be a baker when I was younger LOL!
9. Be in a play – I know I’ve said that I have stage fright, but also, I really think I’d enjoy doing this. Just once. Acting is just so fun!
10. Have a room dedicated to my dolls – Seriously, this would be so amazing. I literally plan to have this someday! Imagine (though I’m sure some of you have it already 😉 ) a room with a huge dollhouse decorated and arranged as though it were a real house. With tons of storage for all of your doll clothes, accessories, etc. I would die if I could have this someday! 😀
Day 12 – Most proud moment:
Hmmm…. I think one of my most proud moments was when my Frozen inspired crochet dresses were featured in a magazine that was sold in stores! I kept meaning to make a post about that, but I somehow never got around to it LOL! It was REALLY exciting for me, though, to have my work in a magazine. I always got so excited when I saw the magazine at Joann or Michaels 😀
Here’s a picture of the front of the magazine –
– and here’s the inside where my dresses were featured!
So, there you have it! I’ll talk to you tomorrow! And that’s a promise ;D