Day 9 & 10
Hey! Sorry again about not posting yesterday! We had a baby shower to go to and my little cousin kept me quite busy, so I was pretty tired when we got home 😉
Day 9 – If I won the lottery (in no particular order, just in the order I think of them 😉 ):
1. I’d buy my family a new two story house where I’d have a nice big bedroom, or perhaps a “studio” where all of my dolls, doll stuff, and photography things are kept….
2. I’d buy myself a horse and a Husky! Two dreams come true for me! LOL!
3. I’d go on a shopping spree at American Girl and buy everything! Well, not literally, but everything I wanted LOL!
4. I’d buy myself a gazillion clothes!
5. I’d get an awesome camera and a reflector and any other awesome photography stuff 😛
6. I’d buy an iPhone
7. I’d make sure all my family had plenty of money to live off of
8. I’d go to London, New York (which is probably where I’d have my AG shopping spree 😉 ), and New Zealand.
9. I’d buy my entire family (well, whoever wants it) and my friend and her family Premium passes to Disneyland
10. I’d get some POP!s, Vinylmations, and Tsums
And there you have it! Now onto today’s assignment!
Day 10 – An average day:
Haha. My average day doesn’t really consist of much, but here we go 😛
I wake up anywhere from 8-9:30 in the morning, say hi to my mom, go on my computer until around 10-10:30 and then start my school. I finish around 11:30 ish and then I have lunch. At this point I’m usually starved cause, as you may have noticed, I didn’t eat breakfast (heh heh heh…). Sometimes I’ll watch I Love Lucy with my lunch, other times I’ll go on my computer and see if there’s a new interesting post to read, or I’ll just sit at the table. It depends on my mood LOL! Throughout the day I’ll be texting Emma and going on the computer. I’ll empty the dishwasher and sweep the kitchen floor and perhaps do some dusting and other cleaning. Sometimes I’ll make a post, too, which takes about 2 hours probably. Around 4:30 I get pretty lazy and just start sitting around and sometimes act crazy. We eat dinner at about 6:00 and after that’s all done, me and my mom (and my dad, if he feels like it) will go in the living room and watch a movie. After the movie ends, there will only be a short time until I have to get ready for bed, so we watch an episode or two of Andy Griffith. Then I get ready for bed and help my mom make lunches for my dad and brother to take to work. Then I go to bed around 10:30.
So there you have it! That’s my average day. It sounds kinda boring, huh? 😛
Tomorrow I’ll list the top 10 things on my bucket list! That’s gonna be hard. I better get thinking! LOL!
Bye for now! 😀