It’s My Birthday!
Well, the title says it all, today is my birthday!! I am now 16 years old! Wow. For me, that feels too old. I just want to stay a kid forever LOL! 😛
So I’m not doing anything huge today (but I got some Krispy Kreme donuts with my dad, I’m having a Tsum Tsum themed birthday, and my sister and brother-in-law are coming over, so I’ll still have a ton of fun!! 😀 ), but on Thursday I went with Emma and her sister, Kendra to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday!!! It was SO MUCH FUN!! 😀
And now, I thought it would be fun for you to hear some random facts about me, so here you go! Hopefully you don’t think I’m insane at all LOL! 😛
1. My mom calls me Feisty Pants
2. I love to sing
3. I’ve been told several times that I should be an actress
4. I can recite the entire beginning prologue to The Fellowship of Ring
5. Whether it’s hot or cold, I always need to sleep under my big comforter
6. I’m more scared of bad women in movies than bad guys 😛
7. I still enjoy watching VeggieTales and other little kids shows once in a while
8. Most of my pictures on my iPod are screenshots from Frozen
9. I don’t like pretty much any type of sauce. No mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, nothing.
10. I seriously need a red leather jacket LOL!
11. One of my many nicknames is Jaclynn Packlynn Pumpkin Patch
12. I can not handle how people chew and sometimes get so annoyed that I need to leave the room or I will scream
13. The sound of nail files give me chills and make my teeth hurt.
14. I watch The Andy Griffith Show practically every night.
15. I quoted the entire Frozen movie through text with my friend, Emma. She made a cast list so we’d know who was who 😛
16. I always need an even number. I don’t like uneven numbers LOL
17. I’m a procrastinator
18. I don’t like cleaning
19. Until a couple years ago, I had never had my hair cut before
20. I love popcorn
21. My scream on roller coasters sounds like I’m dying
22. Me and my brother squish each other’s cheeks (do you think I’m insane yet? LOL!)
23. I don’t like sports
24. We have a diving board and I can’t dive (ironic, huh? LOL)
25. I love pushing buttons
26. I’m insanely indecisive
27. If there is anything on my head that is just the teensy bit snug, I’ll get a headache
28. I love headbands
29. I hate going up on roller coasters, but I LOVE going down
30. I like to make crazy faces
And now, here a few pictures of us at Disneyland!
Here’s our picture on Radiator Spring’s Racers! It’s so funny! I look like I’m having so much fun, Emma looks terrified, and Kendra looks shocked! LOLOLOL! 😀 😛
And here’s me and Emma on the carousel 🙂
So, that ends this post! And I just have to tell you this because I absolutely can not contain it!! Something big is arriving in the mail on Wednesday!! Anyone wanna guess what it is?? 😀
Do any of you share some of my random facts?
Happy 16th birthday Jaclynn! I love reading your posts!
Awe, thank you, Hope! 🙂
Happy Birthday(again) Jaclynn, sounds like you’re having a nice restful day. 🙂 Those are always nice. I actually identify with a lot of things on your list(7, 12, 17, 19, 26). I’ve only had my hair trimmed, and not really “cut”. 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
Oh, wow! That’s quite a few! Yeah, I was that way with my hair, too, but then I decided I wanted a new look 🙂
Happy birthday, Jaclynn! I hope you have a fantastic day! So you think you’ll be getting any AG gifts? 🙂
Thank you, Lizzy! 🙂
Ooh, I don’t know! I really don’t know what to expect! 😀
Sorry, I meant DO you think
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACLYNN!!!!!
I don’t know if you have seen Sound of Music, but now you are “sixteen going on seventeen!” LOL!
I also can’t stand it when people chew loudly, I freak out!
And I have really long hair. It’s curly like yours too! I’ve only cut a large amount off once, two years ago, and besides that I only trim it once or twice a year.
I also don’t like sauces either, especially ketchup. Some people think I’m crazy for not liking ketchup, but thankfully I’m not the only one!
Have a happy happy birthday!!!
Thank you so much!! 😀
LOLOL! Yes, I have! 😀
Me, too!! I have a really bad problem with that! 😛
I’m exactly the same! We trim mine once in a while, too 🙂
LOL! Yeah, I know how that is! I’m glad I’M not the only one! LOL! 😛
Thank you again! 😀
I hate ketchup…..
Happy birthday! I just turned 16 too. I’m the only one in my group of friends that still plays with toys; and I’m the second oldest! Hope you have a great birthday!
Thank you! And Happy late Birthday to you! 🙂
Happy birthday! We are a lot alike- we both love to sing, act, wear headbands, love Frozen, and I can’t stand nail files either! It makes my teeth hurt, too, and my feet get all restless. (;
Thank you so much! That’s so cool that we are so similar! I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one who’s teeth hurt when they hear nail files 😛
I get that way with chalk, and I used to with nail files too.
Happy birthday!!!!! I am so with you about nail files, I cannot stand them! And I love veggie tales lol! I hope you have an awesome rest of your day! God bless!!
Thank you! 😀
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACLYNN!! I hope you had (or are having:)) a fabulous day!! I know, I never want to grow up either. LOL! And it seems like we have a lot in common also!
Oooh! I hope you get that Samantha’s Porch Set (or whatever it’s called) in the mail! That would be so cool! 🙂
Thank you so much, Jana! I did have a very nice day. That’s so cool that we have a lot in common! 😀
Happy happy birthday! I didn’t know we had so much in common! I love krispy creme! Here’s what we have in common, we both love popcorn, I love to sing ( though it doesn’t always sound pretty) can’t handle the way people chew sometimes too, I need even numbers, I need a red leather jacket to! I tend to procrastinate, I hate cleaning, I don’t like sports, I love pushing buttons, ( when I think about pushing buttons I think of elf when he pushes all the buttons in the elevator) and same with 27 and 28. The second to last pics is so funny! Your expressions are priceless! When I read you nick name I just laughed because it’s crazily ryhmes.
Oh, my goodness that is a LOT in common!! 😀
LOLOL! Thanks! 😀
It sounds like you had a great birthday! I really enjoyed reading more about you, we share no. 25 and 13- haha!
Weird. It seems like I was just reading a post about your 15 th bday.
I did! Thank you 🙂
LOL! I know! It feels so recent that I got Kaya, and yet so long ago. Crazy to think that it’s been a year! 😛
Oh, I just read that part about the big package, and I totally know what it is! Samantha’s gazebo. Hahahahaha! I guessed it! *maniacal laugh*
Happy Birthday! It lokks Like you had a great time! Lol! I am a lot like you. I also can’t stand the sound of nail files, hate going down roller coasters but love going up, and I hate sports.
Ready for some facts about me?
– I have 547 Big Hero 6 photos on my iPod.
– Whenever I get obsessed with something, I need to jump up and down to calm down.
– I LOVELOVELOVE Baymax. And Tadshi. And Honey Lemon. And…….
– I love dressing in bright colours.
– I love oversized wool sweaters and cardigans. Too bad I only have 4
– I am obsessed with curling doll hair.
– I draw tadashi’s face too much.
– Me and my friends pretend to be sharks.
– I love Percy Jackson books.
– Me and my friends greet each other with quotes from Once Upon A Time, Big Hero 6, Frozen, Percy Jackson.
Sorry I wrote so much!!!
Sorry if there were any spelling mistakes!! I realized I spelt Tadashi wrong. ( It took me three try’s to write that without any mistakes. :()
Thank you! 😀
It was nice to hear some more about you! I especially love the last fact 😀
Haha, thank you. 😀
I too love Andy Griffith! And popcorn.
Happy Birthday! What I wouldn’t give to be 16 again-or maybe not LOL! Disneyland sounds like the perfect place to celebrate too, glad you had a great time.
Thank you so much! 🙂
Happy Birthday!!!!!! I can’t wait to hear what you get. 😉 I love the Disney pics! I went to Disney Land once when we lived in Cali, but I was like two or three, so I don’t exactly remember it. 🙂 But I did go to Disney World once when I was seven, and once this past autumn! Btw, I enjoyed reading the random facts about you. 😀
Thank you! I’ll be posting what I got either today or tomorrow 🙂
Oooh! I’ve always wanted to go to Disney World! I hope I get to someday 😀
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGGERS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since I can’t go to where you live, I’ll just sing you happy birthday from over here. Which is probably better, because I sound like Cinderella’s ugly stepsisters. Ahem.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Jaclynn,
Happy Birthday to you!
I can totally relate with 1,3,6,12, 15, 17, 18, 25,26, 27, and 30. Especially #3, though. And I can recite all of the….erm….sad scenes in Harry Potter. 😀 The book version, anyways. (saying sad scenes because I don’t want to spoil anything.)
And again, HAVE A WONDERFUL AWESOME FABULOUS PIE-ISH GLITTERY DOLL, TSUM TSUMS, AND LOTR FILLED BIRTHDAY WITH A SURPRISE THAT YOU WON’T TELL US AND I CANT GEUSS BUT ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
LOL! Awe, thank you so much! 😀
Oh, WOW! We are a lot alike! That’s so cool that you can recite those things! 🙂
LOLOLOL! You must really know me to be able to include a lot of my obsessions in that! LOL! Thank you SO much! 😀
😀 Actually, it says that your blog has gone from the 2nd most viewed website to the first on the laptop. Now AG’s is second. 😉
I forgot blazers, but……oh well! You’re welcome!
Awe! That’s such a nice thing to hear! 🙂
Happy Birthday, Jaclynn! You are so fun, and I love that you’re crazy! I’m glad you had a good b-day and got some doughnuts. I assume your package is a doll, either that you bought, or that someone got you for your birthday. I’m excited to see what it is! 😀
Thank you so much! You’re so sweet! 🙂
Oh, wait, I just thought of another guess as to what the “something big” could be! Grace’s French Bakery?????? 😀
Jaclynn what doll did you get? I know you know!!!!!!! Tell me!
I need to get caught up on posts. There’s a season 2?!?! Ahhhh! I’m afraid of roller coasters but I love them.
And I watch veggie tales all the time. I love hats but they make my head itch. And I need a light blue fitted pea coat!!!!!!!!
LOLOL! I’ll be posting my b-day haul soon! 🙂
Thank you! 😀
Post it now! LOLOL! By the way…
I scared my mom by texting her pippens song from LOTR.
“All shall fade.. ALL shall fade…
LOLOL! How funny!! 😀
Hmm… Well, I can’t recite the prologue to Lord of the Rongs, but I can recite the first paragraph of the hobbit!
I still like VeggieTails, I’m a procrastinator and I love to sing.
Hope you had a great day!!!
Thank you! 😀
Ooh, that’s awesome!! 😀
Happy birthday Jaclynn!
It drives me crazy when people don’t talk about food when we’re eating. Eek!
Thank you! 🙂
LOL! I am completely insane as well XD Here’s a complerte list of totally odd, weird, random, reputation-ruining-if-I-ever-had-a-good-one-anyways-not-that-I-care-lol facts.
1. When I’m hyper, I talk in a squeaky voice like an over-exaggerated toddler. “I WUV YOU MOMMY!!!!!” XD
2. I sing. ALL. THE. TIME. Literally.
3. You’d never guess, in real life, that I’m a hyper pack of energy bursting full of new ideas.
4. You’d also never guess, that I have a quiet side. It’s emotional, quiet, and somewhat sad. When I’m in this mood, I isolate myself away from everyone and have some quiet, alone time, whether it be crying, or just relaxing, thinking gloomy thoughts. (think I’m cookoo yet?)
5. I ranmble on and on and on and on and on and on and on when i’m nervous, or siad soemthign weird, or, I jsut, idk, see, here’s a sample of me doing it right now, I do it when I type and I do it in real life, it’s , a habit for me,
6. I make TONS of typos (if you read the above passage you’d see them! XD I rarely proofread, but sometimes I do.
7. Every single piece of music, whether it have words or not, I choreograph an AGSM to it in my head. LITERALLY. EVERY, SINGLE, PEICE OF MUSIC I HEAR. Boom! A new idea for a stopmotion!
8. I call my sister this nickname I’ve given her, I say it in a high-pitched, cute, adorable voice, “Oh Makeeeenzie Maliiiiinzie!!!! Do you looooove me?” (first-class weirdo, right here! XD)
9. I will read ANYTHING. Not kidding. My mom will tell you. When I’m eating my cereal, I’ll read the back of the cereal box – all the way to the ingredients. It’s shocking what they put in food these days – I’ve read a LOT of ingredient labels! XD
10. I’m extremely grateful.
11. I love to pretend I’m in the old days. Like Little House on the Prairie! Oh, what I’d give to be wearing a long skirt, in a big family, with hardships and all, but it would be so different from now-a-days – I dream about it every night.
12. I have a bunch of different tabs open on my computer, always.
13. Starting when I was 7, I’ve written a whole series of stories called Chat Blog. It’s kind of weird, since it includes what I think my miscarriaged sister would have been like. If she had been born, her name would be Madeline. It’s really weird, but sometimes I feel a connection with her in heaven. Anyways, I’ve written tons of stories – all in my phone’s “notes”. Over the years, my phone’s notes have been deleted or stored in cyberspace, and all the stories which included my imaginary friends and character’s I’ve made up, are gone. Most of these stories were written under the blankets in the wee hours of midnight and morning. (10pm, 11pm, 12pm, 1am…2am is the latest I’ve stayed up writing stories!)
14. My BIG pet peeve is being late. I HATE being late and get so extremely stinkin’ worked up and stressed and freaked out trying to get everyone out the door. My mom’s like, “You are stressing me out too much! Relax!” I strive to get to church an HOUR before each service.
15. I am always seeking acceptance, though I am humble, I love praise and hate it when others are disappointed with me.
16. My brother and I were really close when we were little (I just typed a Frozen-sort of reference and I didn’t even know it XD) and we used to play “Adventure” with each other in our 3-acre backyard all the time. But now, we just annoy each other. I’m growing up, and he doesn’t understand that I NEED my space…sigh.
17. When I was five, I had two boyfriends in kindergarden. Clay and Ben. lol. Now that I’m saved I don’t even have a desire for those things anymore obviously, but, when I was little I was in private school and I was 5 and had no idea what was going on.
18. I love typing more than I do writing. Because, my hand gets cramped because I write so much! Typing is better for me.
19. I get embarrassed VERY easily.
20. I take AG’s slogan to heart, and remind myself every day, “You can do it! Shine your inner-star! You are confident, and wonderful! You are STRONG! Shake it off, the bad stuff they say, you can do it…”
21. I get upset VERY easily.
22. My emotions are off-and-on – one day, I’ll be relaxed and can cuddle with my little bro, the next day, I’ll be highly easily annoyed and need my SPACE and snap at people.
23. I love to draw, and paint, and sing, and do ANYTHING crafty. All the way to artistic gymnastics and dancing and acting.
24. It’s been my dream to act, and have been in Hello Dolly in a musical before, but that was when I was 8 and since we moved, well…..sigh….
25. I’ve memorized 50+ scriptures. Some of them I forgot, lol, but I quoted all of them one at a time at church, and can still remember most of them.
26. When I feel left out, I go to the new people and make sure THEY don’t feel left out. When I first came to my church, I felt really left out and I don’t want anyone to feel like that again. I always try to make friends will all the new people and make them feel at home. To make sure, that if, no one else will be their friend, I WILL BE. I’ll be the one that cares.
27. I always ask people, “How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?” The answer is, “Just because he could doesn’t mean that he would. Besides, a woodchuck is a groundhog and they physically CAN’T chuck wood.”
28. I HATE dirty glasses but can never get mine crystal clear. ARRGHHHH!!!! IT DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!!!!!
29. I like talking. A lot. hehe
30.I could go all day listing off random facts about myself! But that’s unnecessary, and see I’m starting to ramble again, so, I’m just going to cut myself short, as I always say:
“I’ve typed my fingers off my now, or at LEAST a hole in my keyboard!”
None of which ever happens btw.
I totally am the SAME WAY about the snug-fitting stuff! I get such a headache…ugh, not fun!
I also share 5, 7, 13, 17, 18, and 23 with you too!
BTW, I’ve only seen Andy Griffith a couple times, b/c my grandma always watched it when she was alive. But I’m the same way with the old show “Leave It To Beaver” from the ’50s. I literally watch that show every day!
Yeah, it’s awful! But that’s so cool that we share so many of the same things! 🙂
Oh, I like Leave It To Beaver! We have the first season of it on DVD. He’s so funny 😛
😀 That’s awesome! I have a DVD with a bunch of episodes from different seasons. And he is super funny! I don’t know anyone else near my age (except my sister) who likes that show, so that’s cool you like it too. 😉
Ooh, I forgot 20! I loooove popcorn! The more butter, the better! And I love going down on roller coasters, it’s a scary and fun feeling at the same time, LOL!
Happy belated birthday! I am way late!
I had disney passes last year, and then seeing you on these makes me wanna go right now!
Thank you! Hehe, it’s okay! 😀
Aww, I know how that is! We went a little while without having them, but we just got them back in January, so that’s fun. It would be so cool to see you there sometime (when/if you get passes again)! 🙂
We won’t get passes again for around 4 years 🙁 that’s how it usually goes. We get them every 4 years. But my grandma could surprise us, that’s what she did last year for Christmas! (Christmas 2013)
Ah, I see. Well, maybe I’ll see you there someday 🙂