My AG Doll Wishlist!
Okay, so today I felt like crafting at my computer desk, and I had an idea of making something to hang up by my desk of all the AG dolls that I want! So here is how it turned out:
Ta-daaaa!! It isn’t the best, but I think it turned out pretty cute (you can see it better by clicking on the picture)! It was super easy to make, too! Here’s what I did:
1. I got some red sparkly paper
2. I got out all of my fifty million AG catalogs
3. I looked through each of them, and cut out pictures of each doll I wanted (all except for Nikki. I got hers off of the internet and printed it out 😉 )
4. I scattered them on the paper and stuck them on with glue stick
5. I took hours naming the 5 AG dolls I want (I’m so picky and indecisive. Thanks Emma for suggesting names! 😀 ) and then wrote their names on some sticky labels and stuck them on by the dolls.
6. I added a higher back part with tape and wrote “My Doll Wish List” on it
7. I hung it up! LOL! 😀
So what do you think? As you can see, I want a LOT of dolls LOLOL! Oooh! Who’s on your wishlist?? I’d love to know!! 😀
Also, let me know if you make one of these yourself! 🙂
I just had to share this! My sister makes all sorts of fun downloadable prints and sells them on Etsy. I am SO in love with this #blogger one!! I love the sequins and how simple, pretty, and girly it is! 🙂