HELLO! How are you all doing this lovely day? I’m currently eating lunch and not wanting to do anything but Skype my friends, but as that can’t happen right now, I need to be productive, so I have in store for youuuu….
MARCH RECAP!! *cheers* XD
The first topic is crazy frens, because as I have come to realize, March has been a month of friendship for me! XD
1. Everyone, I would like to introduce you to Hermie the Hermit Hut!! At work (childcare) they added this glorious hermit hut to our room (without realizing it was a hermit hut and would be conquered by Emma and yours truly)! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I JUST WANNA TAKE IT HOME AND HERMIT IN IT WITH FOODIES AND BLANKETS! XD The first day it arrived, Emma and I spent the majority of the day inside it and trying to get the little chubs to go in and enjoy our dear little Hermie. That was an insanely fun day. XD
2. THE TRIALS OF PATTY CAKE! XD So apparently, Emma and I are weird and couldn’t remember exactly how to play Patty Cake…? She looked it up and we watched a tutorial on how to play then played it ourselves. We’re weird, we know. XD
***Click the picture to see what it says***
3. Jedi vs Sith. I don’t know how it happens, but so many times when Emma and I are texting we suddenly become a Jedi (that’s me, peeps) and Sith and argue back and forth about the Light and Dark Side. Emma used to be my Padawan, but she left me for the Dark Side, so now American Girl Doll Artist is my new Padawan and her brother is Emma’s Apprentice. XD
4. SKYPE! Emma and I are really good friends with AGDA (and her siblings) even though we have yet to meet in person (SOON THOUGH) and we Skype a LOT! There’s tons of laughing and noise involved. XD
FANDOMS! FANDOMS! FANDOMS!
The most important thing I can talk about in this topic is Beauty and the Beast. Before I continue, I know I said I wasn’t going to see it because of a certain character, but my sister saw it and gave us a review on the movie and said it was pretty minor, so we decided to go see it. 😉
And let me just say that it is one of my absolute favorite movies right now! I have been listening to the songs almost non stop since I saw it and I’m just so dead over this movie!! Seriously, with all the hype over it, I’ve barely been excited for Rogue One coming out on DVD on Tuesday. O_O IT’S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE SONGS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE THE BEAST <3 <3 <3 (I’m planning to see it again – which will be my 3rd time) I had chills practically through the entire movie and was smiling throughout. I only cried once and that was during an added song that is probably on my list of top 5 favorite songs. <3 I think this is my favorite Live Action remake from Disney… 😀
If you were hesitant to see the movie because of the character, I can say it was super minor and nothing extreme was done with it. He just acts a little weird and the worst of it is during the Gaston song 😉
Okay, more fandoms…
Image found on Pinterest
I think I covered this in the last recap since I did it late (heh heh), but I watched Moana and it’s SO GOOD! The songs are so fun and this movie is almost making me want to learn how to speak Polynesian just so I can sing those parts like a boss. XD
OOH and the new trailer for War for the Planet of the Apes was so amazing!! I love Caesar. :O (I don’t know if ya’ll have seen those movies, but I had to put it in here cause I’m excited for it! XD )
This month I got a book called Lady in Waiting. It was an absolutely amazing book that followed the book of Ruth and was all about becoming the right woman while you are waiting for the right man to come into your life. It really spoke to me and made me see that as a young single woman, this is the perfect time to grow close to God and put Him first in my life because once I’m married and eventually have kids, the time you’ll have available to spend with God will be precious. This is the time for me to grow in my walk with God and let Him mold me into the woman I’m meant to be
I finished my Ahsoka costume and listed it in my Etsy shop! I’m so glad I finally stopped procrastinating and just did it! XD
And, naturally, I had my 4 year blogiversary!! 😀 Also, if you haven’t yet, make sure to enter the giveaway I’m having for a chance to win a custom made costume for your doll! 😀
Okie, let’s see…
1. I work every Wednesday this month which means I get to see my chubs a lot more! XD
2. We’re going to visit Jordan and Aaryn for Easter!! We’ll get to see their apartment and I’ll also be seeing my grandparents! SO EXCITED! XD *chants roadtrip*
3. Obviously Rogue One comes out on Tuesday! YAAY!!! DARTHY! JYNSIAN! XD
4. I’ll have to prepare for the craft fair this month… So not prepared to prepare. XD
And I believe that’s it for now! I feel really excited for this month and the unexpected adventures it will bring! 😀
Tell me, how was March for you? What are you looking forward to in April?
P.S. This post is over a thousand words long…. O_O
Well, here I am again to bring you a monthly recap that is actually on time! XD
I’m currently lying in my bed watching Storks cause I’m really tired and just feel kinda blah – I think I’m getting sick :/
Anyhoo! Let’s get on wiiitthhh….
1. I started playing piano. Really the keyboard since we don’t have a piano, but ya know. XD I’m having so much fun with this!! I can’t wait until I get REALLY good! 😀
2. I’ve practiced my singing a lot more. I really love to sing and lately I’ve been focusing more on singing on key and using my actual voice instead of my fake singing voice. I think I’m getting pretty good
3. IT HAILED – OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS IT WAS AMAZING!! There was a storm like last week and it kept hailing off and on. There was lightning, winds, thunder, pouring rain – I literally died. It hasn’t hailed since I was super young so it was almost like a first experience for me. XD There was so much it seriously looked like it had snowed!! And afterwards the mountains you can see from our house were covered in snow, but it’s all pretty much melted now.
4. We went to our friend’s wedding – which was SO beautiful! Okay, guys. The parents walked down the aisle to “The Last Goodbye” music and I forget who (probably the bride), but someone walked down to “All I Ask of You” music. I was crying. It was amazing. *dies*
5. We are looking into moving- yet again we’re in the searching stage. I really think that this time we’re going to move so it’s exciting and scary and emotional and yeah…. Prayers concerning this would be appreciated. 😉
4. Rey is a Solo. I’m like totally convinced. I’ll be surprised if it’s not true, that’s how convinced I am. O_O (I made that image after reading an in depth theory of Rey being a Solo and fell in love with the idea. XD )
My 18th birthday- Guys I’m gonna be 18 this month. Isn’t that bizarre?! I started this blog when I was 14…. So crazy… O_O
So with my 18th birthday means….
A fancy dinner, blonde highlights, and Jordan and Aaryn coming down! I’m so excited! 😀
I’m also planning to start writing another book this month since this month will be a year since I started my last one
I don’t know what else will happen this month, but that’s okay – if I knew everything that was going to happen life wouldn’t be much of an adventure, now would it? 😉
So tell me…
How was your month? Was it a good start to the New Year? Anything exciting to look forward to in February?