Monthly Recaps~ March 2017
HELLO! How are you all doing this lovely day? I’m currently eating lunch and not wanting to do anything but Skype my friends, but as that can’t happen right now, I need to be productive, so I have in store for youuuu….
MARCH RECAP!! *cheers* XD
The first topic is crazy frens, because as I have come to realize, March has been a month of friendship for me! XD
1. Everyone, I would like to introduce you to Hermie the Hermit Hut!! At work (childcare) they added this glorious hermit hut to our room (without realizing it was a hermit hut and would be conquered by Emma and yours truly)! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I JUST WANNA TAKE IT HOME AND HERMIT IN IT WITH FOODIES AND BLANKETS! XD The first day it arrived, Emma and I spent the majority of the day inside it and trying to get the little chubs to go in and enjoy our dear little Hermie. That was an insanely fun day. XD
2. THE TRIALS OF PATTY CAKE! XD So apparently, Emma and I are weird and couldn’t remember exactly how to play Patty Cake…? She looked it up and we watched a tutorial on how to play then played it ourselves. We’re weird, we know. XD
***Click the picture to see what it says***
3. Jedi vs Sith. I don’t know how it happens, but so many times when Emma and I are texting we suddenly become a Jedi (that’s me, peeps) and Sith and argue back and forth about the Light and Dark Side. Emma used to be my Padawan, but she left me for the Dark Side, so now American Girl Doll Artist is my new Padawan and her brother is Emma’s Apprentice. XD
4. SKYPE! Emma and I are really good friends with AGDA (and her siblings) even though we have yet to meet in person (SOON THOUGH) and we Skype a LOT! There’s tons of laughing and noise involved. XD
FANDOMS! FANDOMS! FANDOMS!
The most important thing I can talk about in this topic is Beauty and the Beast. Before I continue, I know I said I wasn’t going to see it because of a certain character, but my sister saw it and gave us a review on the movie and said it was pretty minor, so we decided to go see it. 😉
And let me just say that it is one of my absolute favorite movies right now! I have been listening to the songs almost non stop since I saw it and I’m just so dead over this movie!! Seriously, with all the hype over it, I’ve barely been excited for Rogue One coming out on DVD on Tuesday. O_O IT’S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE SONGS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE THE BEAST <3 <3 <3 (I’m planning to see it again – which will be my 3rd time) I had chills practically through the entire movie and was smiling throughout. I only cried once and that was during an added song that is probably on my list of top 5 favorite songs. <3 I think this is my favorite Live Action remake from Disney… 😀
If you were hesitant to see the movie because of the character, I can say it was super minor and nothing extreme was done with it. He just acts a little weird and the worst of it is during the Gaston song 😉
Okay, more fandoms…
Image found on Pinterest
I think I covered this in the last recap since I did it late (heh heh), but I watched Moana and it’s SO GOOD! The songs are so fun and this movie is almost making me want to learn how to speak Polynesian just so I can sing those parts like a boss. XD
I got the Star Wars Rebels Smuggler’s Bounty Box!!! I may or may not have hyperventilated and gone completely insane over everything in it. *heart eyes* I can not wait for the next box!!
OOH and the new trailer for War for the Planet of the Apes was so amazing!! I love Caesar. :O (I don’t know if ya’ll have seen those movies, but I had to put it in here cause I’m excited for it! XD )
This month I got a book called Lady in Waiting. It was an absolutely amazing book that followed the book of Ruth and was all about becoming the right woman while you are waiting for the right man to come into your life. It really spoke to me and made me see that as a young single woman, this is the perfect time to grow close to God and put Him first in my life because once I’m married and eventually have kids, the time you’ll have available to spend with God will be precious. This is the time for me to grow in my walk with God and let Him mold me into the woman I’m meant to be 🙂
I cooked dinner this month! XD It was a recipe I found on Pinterest and it was pretty yummy! Though it totally took me an eternity to prepare. O_O XD
I finished my Ahsoka costume and listed it in my Etsy shop! I’m so glad I finally stopped procrastinating and just did it! XD
And, naturally, I had my 4 year blogiversary!! 😀 Also, if you haven’t yet, make sure to enter the giveaway I’m having for a chance to win a custom made costume for your doll! 😀
Okie, let’s see…
1. I work every Wednesday this month which means I get to see my chubs a lot more! XD
2. We’re going to visit Jordan and Aaryn for Easter!! We’ll get to see their apartment and I’ll also be seeing my grandparents! SO EXCITED! XD *chants roadtrip*
3. Obviously Rogue One comes out on Tuesday! YAAY!!! DARTHY! JYNSIAN! XD
4. I’ll have to prepare for the craft fair this month… So not prepared to prepare. XD
And I believe that’s it for now! I feel really excited for this month and the unexpected adventures it will bring! 😀
Tell me, how was March for you? What are you looking forward to in April?
P.S. This post is over a thousand words long…. O_O
Ahsoka Tano Release!
Hi everyone! 😀
So if ya’ll didn’t know, I have an obsession with Star Wars. And Ahsoka. She’s amazing. <3
That means that I HAD TO MAKE AN AHSOKA COSTUME!
If you don’t know who Ahsoka is, she was once a Jedi (a Padawan under a very well known Jedi), but she left the Jedi Order when some things were going on (to put it mildly). She comes back in Star Wars Rebels and is an epic beast and she’s just awesome. XD
I had some problems creating this costume – Ahsoka’s outfit is very complex, but I managed to work everything out 🙂
I’m planning to make some more Star Wars Rebels costumes in the future – maybe have a Rebels line released? :O
Please head on over to my Etsy shop and give Lady Tano some love! 🙂
What’s a costume you would like to see me make next? Your wish may come true sooner than you think…. 😉
Monthly Recap~ January 2017
Well, here I am again to bring you a monthly recap that is actually on time! XD
I’m currently lying in my bed watching Storks cause I’m really tired and just feel kinda blah – I think I’m getting sick :/
Anyhoo! Let’s get on wiiitthhh….
Ooh, lookie! I made a cool image thingy! XD
1. I started playing piano. Really the keyboard since we don’t have a piano, but ya know. XD I’m having so much fun with this!! I can’t wait until I get REALLY good! 😀
2. I’ve practiced my singing a lot more. I really love to sing and lately I’ve been focusing more on singing on key and using my actual voice instead of my fake singing voice. I think I’m getting pretty good 🙂
3. IT HAILED – OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS IT WAS AMAZING!! There was a storm like last week and it kept hailing off and on. There was lightning, winds, thunder, pouring rain – I literally died. It hasn’t hailed since I was super young so it was almost like a first experience for me. XD There was so much it seriously looked like it had snowed!! And afterwards the mountains you can see from our house were covered in snow, but it’s all pretty much melted now. 🙁
4. We went to our friend’s wedding – which was SO beautiful! Okay, guys. The parents walked down the aisle to “The Last Goodbye” music and I forget who (probably the bride), but someone walked down to “All I Ask of You” music. I was crying. It was amazing. *dies*
5. We are looking into moving- yet again we’re in the searching stage. I really think that this time we’re going to move so it’s exciting and scary and emotional and yeah…. Prayers concerning this would be appreciated. 😉
1. TENNEY AND LOGAN WERE REVEALED – I’m not going to post any pictures, but oh my goodness me needs. O_O
2. The. Last. Jedi. Just – oh my gosh. Can you even believe that it’s THIS YEAR?? *dies*
3. LOTR POP!s were revealed!! :O FRODO and SAM!! Oh my heart. <3
4. Rey is a Solo. I’m like totally convinced. I’ll be surprised if it’s not true, that’s how convinced I am. O_O (I made that image after reading an in depth theory of Rey being a Solo and fell in love with the idea. XD )
Tenney and Logan’s release- isn’t it so exciting?! They’re almost here!! :O
My 18th birthday- Guys I’m gonna be 18 this month. Isn’t that bizarre?! I started this blog when I was 14…. So crazy… O_O
So with my 18th birthday means….
A fancy dinner, blonde highlights, and Jordan and Aaryn coming down! I’m so excited! 😀
I’m also planning to start writing another book this month since this month will be a year since I started my last one 🙂
I don’t know what else will happen this month, but that’s okay – if I knew everything that was going to happen life wouldn’t be much of an adventure, now would it? 😉
So tell me…
How was your month? Was it a good start to the New Year? Anything exciting to look forward to in February?
Q&A With Your Favorite Desserts ~ Star Wars is Awesome
Hi everyone! You read that title correctly – after over a year (Ugh, so, so sorry!), Emma and I finally have another Q&A video for all of you! HOORAY!! 😀
Just a warning, at the end we start screaming, so you may have to turn down your volume when you near the end….. XD
I hope you enjoyed the video! Make sure to leave more questions in the comments down below. We’ll try our best not to make you wait nearly as long for the next one 😉
Oh! Did you like the commercial break? We thought it would be funny, so be sure to leave us some feedback on that. If you want more of those, we’ll definitely see what we can do 🙂
Also, Masquerade will most likely be up on Saturday! 😀
Bye for now!
New Star Wars Costumes in Bitty Beanies!
EEKS! I’ve been SO excited to share my new Star Wars costumes with all of you and today is the day I get to show you! 😀 For those of you who may not know, I have an Etsy shop where I sell crocheted doll outfits/costumes 🙂
Okay, let’s take a looksie:
I had so much fun making this outfit! I just love the poofy-ness 🙂
MY LITTLE BB-8!!! LOLOL! Sorry, you all know I have an insane obsession with him XD
I was really happy with how the sweetheart neckline came out. Usually it’s kind of difficult for me to do, but in this case- it was easy! 🙂
“Haaaan SOLO!” Sorry, I just had to quote Maz (I say that quote all the time) XD
So this is the Han Solo dress I talked about! I am SOO happy with how this turned out! I think it may be one of my absolute favorite items I’ve made! 😀
And here is the Jedi Robe!! Oh, and AGDA– thanks for telling me about the Lightsaber! I LOVE it! 😀
Honestly, the Sith Robe is my favorite out of the two. It’s just so mysterious 🙂
Yes, be creepily, awesomely, mysterious, Riven-Delle…. XD
So those are the items! They’re all available to order in my Etsy shop at these prices:
Oh, and just a reminder – I also have a Rey costume in my Etsy shop, as well 😉
I think that’s all I have for today! If you have any questions about my items or anything, just drop me a comment 🙂
Which of my new items is your favorite? What Star Wars costume would you like to see next?
Have a great day!
The Force Awakens Rey Costume!
Hey guys! So a few days ago I got inspired to crochet (YAY! It’s been forever!) and I decided to make Rey’s costume from the new Star Wars The Force Awakens movie! Speaking of which, who else is super excited for that movie?! *raises both hands wildly and screams BB-8!!!!*
Okay, enough of that now LOL! So I finished making the costume last night and it is now available to purchase in my Etsy shop for $35 🙂
I think this is one of my favorite costumes I’ve ever made! I feel like it just really has that Star Wars feel to it. What do you think? 😀
I think Annika looks so adorable in this outfit and she is quite in love with it as she is kinda a big Star Wars fan, too 😉
Well, I hope you like my costume and that you will head on over to my Etsy shop and give it a “heart” by clicking here 🙂 <3
Also, just for all you wonderful followers of my blog, use the coupon code: FORCE5 to save $5 off your purchase of $35 or more in my Etsy shop! Coupon is valid now through October 24th 🙂
Who’s your favorite Star Wars character?