Hi everyone! 😀
So if ya’ll didn’t know, I have an obsession with Star Wars. And Ahsoka. She’s amazing. <3
That means that I HAD TO MAKE AN AHSOKA COSTUME!
If you don’t know who Ahsoka is, she was once a Jedi (a Padawan under a very well known Jedi), but she left the Jedi Order when some things were going on (to put it mildly). She comes back in Star Wars Rebels and is an epic beast and she’s just awesome. XD
I had some problems creating this costume – Ahsoka’s outfit is very complex, but I managed to work everything out
I’m planning to make some more Star Wars Rebels costumes in the future – maybe have a Rebels line released? :O
Please head on over to my Etsy shop and give Lady Tano some love!
What’s a costume you would like to see me make next? Your wish may come true sooner than you think…. 😉
Well, here I am again to bring you a monthly recap that is actually on time! XD
I’m currently lying in my bed watching Storks cause I’m really tired and just feel kinda blah – I think I’m getting sick :/
Anyhoo! Let’s get on wiiitthhh….
1. I started playing piano. Really the keyboard since we don’t have a piano, but ya know. XD I’m having so much fun with this!! I can’t wait until I get REALLY good! 😀
2. I’ve practiced my singing a lot more. I really love to sing and lately I’ve been focusing more on singing on key and using my actual voice instead of my fake singing voice. I think I’m getting pretty good
3. IT HAILED – OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS IT WAS AMAZING!! There was a storm like last week and it kept hailing off and on. There was lightning, winds, thunder, pouring rain – I literally died. It hasn’t hailed since I was super young so it was almost like a first experience for me. XD There was so much it seriously looked like it had snowed!! And afterwards the mountains you can see from our house were covered in snow, but it’s all pretty much melted now.
4. We went to our friend’s wedding – which was SO beautiful! Okay, guys. The parents walked down the aisle to “The Last Goodbye” music and I forget who (probably the bride), but someone walked down to “All I Ask of You” music. I was crying. It was amazing. *dies*
5. We are looking into moving- yet again we’re in the searching stage. I really think that this time we’re going to move so it’s exciting and scary and emotional and yeah…. Prayers concerning this would be appreciated. 😉
4. Rey is a Solo. I’m like totally convinced. I’ll be surprised if it’s not true, that’s how convinced I am. O_O (I made that image after reading an in depth theory of Rey being a Solo and fell in love with the idea. XD )
My 18th birthday- Guys I’m gonna be 18 this month. Isn’t that bizarre?! I started this blog when I was 14…. So crazy… O_O
So with my 18th birthday means….
A fancy dinner, blonde highlights, and Jordan and Aaryn coming down! I’m so excited! 😀
I’m also planning to start writing another book this month since this month will be a year since I started my last one
I don’t know what else will happen this month, but that’s okay – if I knew everything that was going to happen life wouldn’t be much of an adventure, now would it? 😉
So tell me…
How was your month? Was it a good start to the New Year? Anything exciting to look forward to in February?
Hi everyone! You read that title correctly – after over a year (Ugh, so, so sorry!), Emma and I finally have another Q&A video for all of you! HOORAY!! 😀
Just a warning, at the end we start screaming, so you may have to turn down your volume when you near the end….. XD
I hope you enjoyed the video! Make sure to leave more questions in the comments down below. We’ll try our best not to make you wait nearly as long for the next one 😉
Oh! Did you like the commercial break? We thought it would be funny, so be sure to leave us some feedback on that. If you want more of those, we’ll definitely see what we can do
Also, Masquerade will most likely be up on Saturday! 😀
Bye for now!
EEKS! I’ve been SO excited to share my new Star Wars costumes with all of you and today is the day I get to show you! 😀 For those of you who may not know, I have an Etsy shop where I sell crocheted doll outfits/costumes
Okay, let’s take a looksie:
I had so much fun making this outfit! I just love the poofy-ness
And here is the Jedi Robe!! Oh, and AGDA– thanks for telling me about the Lightsaber! I LOVE it! 😀
Yes, be creepily, awesomely, mysterious, Riven-Delle…. XD
So those are the items! They’re all available to order in my Etsy shop at these prices:
Oh, and just a reminder – I also have a Rey costume in my Etsy shop, as well 😉
I think that’s all I have for today! If you have any questions about my items or anything, just drop me a comment
Which of my new items is your favorite? What Star Wars costume would you like to see next?
Have a great day!
Hey guys! So a few days ago I got inspired to crochet (YAY! It’s been forever!) and I decided to make Rey’s costume from the new Star Wars The Force Awakens movie! Speaking of which, who else is super excited for that movie?! *raises both hands wildly and screams BB-8!!!!*
Okay, enough of that now LOL! So I finished making the costume last night and it is now available to purchase in my Etsy shop for $35
Well, I hope you like my costume and that you will head on over to my Etsy shop and give it a “heart” by clicking here <3
Also, just for all you wonderful followers of my blog, use the coupon code: FORCE5 to save $5 off your purchase of $35 or more in my Etsy shop! Coupon is valid now through October 24th
Who’s your favorite Star Wars character?