Hi everyone! It’s been a while again…
My friend, Julia has been telling me lately how much she misses me posting here and how much she loves LHOAG. So this post is dedicated to her and to all of you. I miss and love you guys, so just rest assured that even though I’m not around nearly as much as I used to be – I’m still here even after 5 years. 🙂 <3
*happy sigh* I had so much fun taking these pictures. Amy is soooo pretty and photogenic! <3 Aren’t her curls amazing? And her freckles are just adorbs!! XD
How are you all doing? Anything exciting happening lately? How can I pray for you? 🙂
… I just realized I never announced something… O_O
Um, so for those of you who don’t know already….. I’M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!! :O *screams cause I still can’t get over it* We found out on Christmas Eve, but I couldn’t say anything because my brother and sister in-law took a while to announce it to the world and I haven’t posted in a while, so… *nervous laughter* Sowwy! XD But I am out of this world excited!!! 😀
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments! Talk to you soon! ;D
Well, here I am again to bring you a monthly recap that is actually on time! XD
I’m currently lying in my bed watching Storks cause I’m really tired and just feel kinda blah – I think I’m getting sick :/
Anyhoo! Let’s get on wiiitthhh….
1. I started playing piano. Really the keyboard since we don’t have a piano, but ya know. XD I’m having so much fun with this!! I can’t wait until I get REALLY good! 😀
2. I’ve practiced my singing a lot more. I really love to sing and lately I’ve been focusing more on singing on key and using my actual voice instead of my fake singing voice. I think I’m getting pretty good 🙂
3. IT HAILED – OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS IT WAS AMAZING!! There was a storm like last week and it kept hailing off and on. There was lightning, winds, thunder, pouring rain – I literally died. It hasn’t hailed since I was super young so it was almost like a first experience for me. XD There was so much it seriously looked like it had snowed!! And afterwards the mountains you can see from our house were covered in snow, but it’s all pretty much melted now. 🙁
4. We went to our friend’s wedding – which was SO beautiful! Okay, guys. The parents walked down the aisle to “The Last Goodbye” music and I forget who (probably the bride), but someone walked down to “All I Ask of You” music. I was crying. It was amazing. *dies*
5. We are looking into moving- yet again we’re in the searching stage. I really think that this time we’re going to move so it’s exciting and scary and emotional and yeah…. Prayers concerning this would be appreciated. 😉
4. Rey is a Solo. I’m like totally convinced. I’ll be surprised if it’s not true, that’s how convinced I am. O_O (I made that image after reading an in depth theory of Rey being a Solo and fell in love with the idea. XD )
My 18th birthday- Guys I’m gonna be 18 this month. Isn’t that bizarre?! I started this blog when I was 14…. So crazy… O_O
So with my 18th birthday means….
A fancy dinner, blonde highlights, and Jordan and Aaryn coming down! I’m so excited! 😀
I’m also planning to start writing another book this month since this month will be a year since I started my last one 🙂
I don’t know what else will happen this month, but that’s okay – if I knew everything that was going to happen life wouldn’t be much of an adventure, now would it? 😉
So tell me…
How was your month? Was it a good start to the New Year? Anything exciting to look forward to in February?