The Summer Bucket List Tag
Hey everyone! So, I’ve decided to start doing awards and such now, but if I’m nominated multiple times for one award, I’ll only answer the questions from the first person who nominated me 🙂
So I got nominated for the Summer Bucket List Tag by Emma 🙂
The rules are-
1. Write 15 things that you want to do this summer (if you can’t think of 15 that’s okay) and publish it in a post.
2. Insert the picture (Anyone know where it’s at?)
3. Nominate 4 other people to do the tag.
4. Have fun!
Okay, here we go:
1. Post- I hope to do a series (or maybe even 2!) this summer and to just post a TON! 🙂
2. Write- I love writing and have so many ideas, so I really wanna work on them 🙂
3. Hang out with Emma- Hopefully we can get together a lot and do fun things this summer! 😀
4. Stick to my riding lessons, no matter how hot it is!
5. Read- Emma has books for me to borrow that I’m super excited to read!
6. Practice my singing- It’s hard, but I’m getting better all the time 🙂
7. Okay, you’re gonna laugh, but take screenshots and make awesome Jelsa collages LOLOL! 😀
8. Work on some new costumes and modern clothing for my Etsy shop!
9. Go thrift shopping and hopefully find some AG dolls 🙂
10. Do lots of shopping! I want some new clothes 😀
11. Customize a boy doll- I need SO many boy dolls for my series!!
12. Play a board game (or 2 or 3 LOL) with my family 🙂
13. Work on keeping my room clean…. Hehe!
14. Get more videos on my YouTube
15. Make a Frozen voice-over with Emma (we seriously need to do this!!) 😀
Have a nice day! I’ll post my favorite reads of the week soon! 🙂
This is SO funny! I almost nominated you for an award today, but then I remembered you didn’t do awards so I decided not to! 😀 LOLOL!!
Great ideas, too! When I did the award I only came up with 8!! Haha!
LOL! It was really hard to think of 15! First I had 9 and I was like “Well, I might as well go to 10 since I can’t stand uneven numbers.” And then I was at 13 and was like, “Okay, I gotta try to push to 15 now.” LOL! 😛
I’m definitely going to go thrift shopping to find an AG doll (or any doll that I fall in love with 😉 ). I hope you find something good!
I really want to find a doll at Goodwill or something that would be a great boy! I have Molly, so seeing you make her a boy was weird at first, but I really want to make one! Probably a doll with already cut hair. 😛
I love riding horses! We ride them every summer on vacation, but come to think of it there are horses on the Santa Ana river trail near us so there is probably a Ranch..my mom says if she knew of a place for us to ride horses we would. We had neighbors who owned a ranch once but they moved away a few years ago. 🙁 Sorry about that non-doll bit…
Back to the question of…What’s Jelsa? LOL.
Really long comment. Wow.
Thanks! I hope you do, too! 🙂
LOL! No, Jelsa is the shipping (If you don’t know what that is, it’s like a couple name. So when you like a couple together people say, “I ship them” or “I ship Jelsa” 😉 ) name for Jack Frost and Elsa. I need them to be a couple LOL! 😀
Oh, that’s so cool that you ride! That’s sad though that those neighbors moved away 🙁
Woa, woa, woa- you take horse riding lessons?! So do I! For six years now! That is so funny.:-) yea, I always stop in July and August (sometimes September) because it is so dang hot. 🙁
How long have you been riding?
This is funny you should post this. I have been making my summer to do list lately- here’s some of my things:Get my ears pierced, go camping, I can’t really remember much more- oh, I want to try to keep my room clean too, I used to be good about it but then we moved and that threw me of track, lol! And of course, play dolls:-)
That’s so awesome that you ride!! You must be pretty good if you’ve been doing it for 6 years! 🙂 I started when I was like 6 or 7 probably and since then it’s been on and off over the years, but this year I’m really sticking to it! 😀
Those are great goals! 🙂
yea, m ysisiter has been off and on too, but she is still a good horseman 😉
Awesome! I was just wondering, I noticed your beautiful crochet items in your etsy shop, how long does it take you to make a full outfit like a dress? Because I love to crochet and I want to know how long it takes.
Oh, I’ve never really timed myself, so I don’t know how long exactly. It depends on how much I work on it and how complicated the dress/outfit is 🙂 I have made a full Elsa outfit in one day, but I worked on it from morning to night and I don’t usually work that way LOL!
I nominated you for an award on my blog!
This was fun to do! Thanks for the tag Jaclynn! 😀 I loved reading what you want to do this summer.
By the way, you have received yet another award! Click here to find it and scroll down until you see it. http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/awards/
You’re welcome! And thank you! 🙂
You’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award! Here’s the link:
Congrats on the award! It sounded fun 🙂
Hello, Jacklynn! I nominated you for an award on my blog. 🙂
That’s so fun! I’m glad you do awards, now!