The Summer Bucket List Tag
Hey everyone! So, I’ve decided to start doing awards and such now, but if I’m nominated multiple times for one award, I’ll only answer the questions from the first person who nominated me 🙂
So I got nominated for the Summer Bucket List Tag by Emma 🙂
The rules are-
1. Write 15 things that you want to do this summer (if you can’t think of 15 that’s okay) and publish it in a post.
2. Insert the picture (Anyone know where it’s at?)
3. Nominate 4 other people to do the tag.
4. Have fun!
Okay, here we go:
1. Post- I hope to do a series (or maybe even 2!) this summer and to just post a TON! 🙂
2. Write- I love writing and have so many ideas, so I really wanna work on them 🙂
3. Hang out with Emma- Hopefully we can get together a lot and do fun things this summer! 😀
4. Stick to my riding lessons, no matter how hot it is!
5. Read- Emma has books for me to borrow that I’m super excited to read!
6. Practice my singing- It’s hard, but I’m getting better all the time 🙂
7. Okay, you’re gonna laugh, but take screenshots and make awesome Jelsa collages LOLOL! 😀
8. Work on some new costumes and modern clothing for my Etsy shop!
9. Go thrift shopping and hopefully find some AG dolls 🙂
10. Do lots of shopping! I want some new clothes 😀
11. Customize a boy doll- I need SO many boy dolls for my series!!
12. Play a board game (or 2 or 3 LOL) with my family 🙂
13. Work on keeping my room clean…. Hehe!
14. Get more videos on my YouTube
15. Make a Frozen voice-over with Emma (we seriously need to do this!!) 😀
Have a nice day! I’ll post my favorite reads of the week soon! 🙂