Hey everyone! Today I am going to tell you all my pet peeves! I have quite a few, so let’s get started!
1. Sunflower seeds. I can not stand the sound of sunflower seeds cracking. To me, it is one of the most annoying noises in the world.
2. When people don’t say quotes right. I know it’s funny, but for some reason it bothers me XD
3. Repetitiveness. I myself can be pretty repetitive, but I don’t say whatever I’m saying all day every day for two weeks XD
4. When people say a show/movie I love is cheesy….
5. Seeing the LOTR and Hobbit movies on sale at Target for $5…. I’m sorry, but I (and so does my mom!) feel very insulted when I see that XD
6. When I’m dying to play TsumTsum on my iPod and it won’t work!!!
7. When people chew with their mouth open or just make gross noises when they eat.
8. People talking and asking questions during a movie they’ve never seen before or that I’m first seeing.
9. Odd numbers! Everything must be even! LOL!
10. When people act like they know everything or think they’re all great.
11. Incorrect spelling.
12. When I can’t remember what a quote is from and it drives me so insane that I want to watch every movie in the house to figure out what it is LOL!
So I think that’s all! Can you relate to any of these?
Oh! And here’s a picture of me and Ella! Isn’t her face so adorable?! I wanna squish it 😀
See you tomorrow! 😀
OMGOSH! Number seven YES! When my toddler cousins come over and eat, they make noises and don’t close their mouth! I know they can’t help it but it bothers me!
Number nine a MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll be in the car with my mom or dad, sitting in the front seat and if I change the volume, I’ll be messing with it until it’s even!!!!!
LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!! ELLA IS *SO* CUTE!! : )
LOL! Oh, yeah, with little kids it doesn’t bother me AS much, but I always say that my future kids are going to learn how to chew properly! LOL!
Oh my gosh, that’s HILARIOUS!! XD
Awe, thank you so much! 😀
I don’t like know -it -all’s either.
You and Ella look very cute together! And, I wanna squish her face too!
Like, so bad. 🙂
Awe, thanks! LOL! I know, right?! 😀
I don’t like when people chew with there mouth open ether. Ella is very cute.
Yeah, she is! 🙂
My pet peeve is bad drivers.
Ella is so cute, she looks so serious in that photo. If her paws are any indication, she is going to be one BIG dog!
Oh, yeah, I see that all the time! I feel like it’s gotten so much worse!
LOL! Yeah, she does! She always has that face when she’s being held. I love it! 😀 Yes, she will be! 🙂
I share a few of your pet peeves. To the movie one I will add people playing video games on their phones or computers with the sound up while watching a movie with friends. Very upsetting!
Yes!! That’s so annoying!!