Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving! I can’t believe Thanksgiving is already here – November went by SO fast!! 😀
Today I will be spending most of my time getting my dolls ready for my craft fair tomorrow (SO EXCITED!!) and packing things up. But I will also be enjoying time with my family and eating yummy food
I’m going to list a few things that I am thankful for:
1. God- He is so amazing and without Him, I would never be truly happy! He is always there for me (and all of us!) and I just love knowing that
2. My family- I love my family SOO MUCH!! They make me laugh, cheer me up, and greatly encourage me. I really don’t know what I would do without any of them! Pictured above is my mom and dad, sister and brother in-law, and my two brothers
3. My friends- I am so thankful for my friends! And yes, I am including all of you, too! Whenever I go online and read your comments or look at your blogs, I am spending time with my friends! Pictured above, is me and my friend, Emma at the AG store
4. My blog- I’m so grateful to have this blog and also Littlemissfluffet (my blog about non-doll related things 😉 ). I love being able to post about things that I love, and seeing that most of you share the same interest! Through this blog I have had the opportunity to share my stories with all of you and make dozens of new friends!
5. My business- Having my own business is so exciting! I get to do what I love and make money doing it! Just as my dad has always said, “Do what you love to do, and people will pay you for it!”, I know this is true, because everyone in my family has done that!
Now you can all list five things that you are thankful for in the comments! I’d love to know! 😀
I hope you all have a very nice Thanksgiving!