Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving! I can’t believe Thanksgiving is already here – November went by SO fast!! 😀
Today I will be spending most of my time getting my dolls ready for my craft fair tomorrow (SO EXCITED!!) and packing things up. But I will also be enjoying time with my family and eating yummy food 🙂
I’m going to list a few things that I am thankful for:
1. God- He is so amazing and without Him, I would never be truly happy! He is always there for me (and all of us!) and I just love knowing that 🙂
2. My family- I love my family SOO MUCH!! They make me laugh, cheer me up, and greatly encourage me. I really don’t know what I would do without any of them! Pictured above is my mom and dad, sister and brother in-law, and my two brothers 🙂
3. My friends- I am so thankful for my friends! And yes, I am including all of you, too! Whenever I go online and read your comments or look at your blogs, I am spending time with my friends! Pictured above, is me and my friend, Emma at the AG store 🙂
4. My blog- I’m so grateful to have this blog and also Littlemissfluffet (my blog about non-doll related things 😉 ). I love being able to post about things that I love, and seeing that most of you share the same interest! Through this blog I have had the opportunity to share my stories with all of you and make dozens of new friends! 🙂
5. My business- Having my own business is so exciting! I get to do what I love and make money doing it! Just as my dad has always said, “Do what you love to do, and people will pay you for it!”, I know this is true, because everyone in my family has done that! 🙂
Now you can all list five things that you are thankful for in the comments! I’d love to know! 😀
I hope you all have a very nice Thanksgiving! 🙂
1. I’m thankful for God! He has truly blessed me throughout the year.
2. My grandparents! They have always been there to help our family out and I’m really thankful for that!
3. My family who was cared for me and loved me since the beginning.
4. My amazing friends! They are too beautiful for words!
5. You, of course!!! (You also fit into the one up above!) you have been so kind to me and really inspired me! (^_^)
Have a happy thanksgiving!!!!
Those are all great things to be thankful for! Awww, thank you! I’m thankful for you as well! 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving! Your sister is so pretty, Jaclynn!
Five things I am thankful for are:
1. God! I am so thankful He came and died for my salvation.
2. Awesome people! That’s family and friends. (And blogging friends):-) I love my peeps.:-)
4.Shelter. Clothes and house.
5.Dolls! 🙂 I love dolls!
Thank you! I think so, too! 🙂
If I hadn’t limited myself to 5 things, we’d probably have the same list! 🙂
Awwww! Happy thanksgiving to you too.
This is random, but your sisters hair is gorgeous!
Yeah, it is! 🙂
Yay!! You’re thankful for your Cookie!;) I’m thankful for you too!:) Happy Thanksgiving!!
-Emma AKA Cookie-
Of course I am! 😀
I’m pretty much thankful for the same things. 😉
Jaclynn, do you have to pay anything to run your blog? If so, how much? What blog platform do you use? I want to start a blog, but I want to not pay or pay as little as possible. Thanks.
We only have to pay because I wanted to have my own name “littlehouseofamericangirl.com” instead of “littlehouseofamericangirl.wordpress.com”. I use WordPress, but created my own theme in Artisteer 🙂 You can run free blogs through WordPress and Blogspot, so I would definitely recommend looking into those 🙂 I hope this helps you! 🙂
Thanks, Jaclynn! I have a blog now. It’s amazinglyadollable.wordpress.com. If anyone sees this comment, please come visit me. 🙂
Awwww, your family looks so sweet 🙂 I have two brothers, too! Younger than me.
I am thankful for…
2. My blog! Thedollydistrict.blogspot.com . Just click on my name.
3. Our outdoor pool
4. My dolls!
5. Our animals 😉
Happy late Thanksgiving!
P.S. Will you make a post about the craft fair once it’s done? I hope so. 🙂
Thank you! Great list! 🙂
Yes, I will definitely be making a post about the craft fair next week 😀
1. I’m Thankful for God, that he sent his son to die for me 🙂 .
2. My Family, who are always there for me.
3. My left hand (Whenever someone asks me what I’m thankful for, I always say my left hand. I’m right handed, And I always thought that my left hand was pretty much useless, until I broke it! I then quickly realized my mistake 🙂 )
4. Food, of course 😀
Oh, wow! That must have been awful! That’s definitely something to be thankful for! 🙂
Jaclynn, I am doing a project, and its about dolls and doll collectors, ect. I was wondering if I would be able to do ask you a few questions, like an interview. I wouldn’t ask any personal questions, just questions about dolls mostly. I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I didn’t know where else I could.
Oh, sure! That would be just fine! 🙂
Well, you could email me, but honestly, you have a much better chance of getting a hold of me through comments 😛
Happy belated Thanksgiving!
Great looking family you have and a wonderful thank you list.
My list is very similar to yours. I am grateful for
1. God – for creating me as I am and where I am and for God’s love.
2. Family and friends – I put them together because I consider my friends extended family. (This includes our fur family too.)
3. My job and their willingness to be flexible when I need to take care of my family’s needs.
4. My talents and the ability to share them with others through my blog (and other writings) and choir participation.
5. The doll community and how it supports its members.
3. The world
5. Everything else
1 God – I love how he’s on everyone’s list
2 Family – my family is so loving and generous. My grandma paid for our Disneyland passes last Christmas, which was a huge help, my parents provide the most important things (food..clothing..shelter) and beyond that, my siblings are…siblings (two older sisters, one younger brother who IS THE CUTEST THING ON THE WORLD)
3 Crafts – I love bringing crochet supplies to Disneyland, sewing to my grand ma’s house, knitting everywhere else. Once at Disneyland one of the castmembers thought I was knitting..when I was crocheting..
4 Books – Seriously I couldn’t live without books. Or more specifically-the Hunger Games…my favorite! Besides the Bible.
5 Friends – HI FRIENDS! 😉
This is so sweet 🙂 Love you!
Thanks, Jen! I love you, too! 🙂