Monthly Recap~ January 2017
Well, here I am again to bring you a monthly recap that is actually on time! XD
I’m currently lying in my bed watching Storks cause I’m really tired and just feel kinda blah – I think I’m getting sick :/
Anyhoo! Let’s get on wiiitthhh….
Ooh, lookie! I made a cool image thingy! XD
1. I started playing piano. Really the keyboard since we don’t have a piano, but ya know. XD I’m having so much fun with this!! I can’t wait until I get REALLY good! 😀
2. I’ve practiced my singing a lot more. I really love to sing and lately I’ve been focusing more on singing on key and using my actual voice instead of my fake singing voice. I think I’m getting pretty good 🙂
3. IT HAILED – OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS IT WAS AMAZING!! There was a storm like last week and it kept hailing off and on. There was lightning, winds, thunder, pouring rain – I literally died. It hasn’t hailed since I was super young so it was almost like a first experience for me. XD There was so much it seriously looked like it had snowed!! And afterwards the mountains you can see from our house were covered in snow, but it’s all pretty much melted now. 🙁
4. We went to our friend’s wedding – which was SO beautiful! Okay, guys. The parents walked down the aisle to “The Last Goodbye” music and I forget who (probably the bride), but someone walked down to “All I Ask of You” music. I was crying. It was amazing. *dies*
5. We are looking into moving- yet again we’re in the searching stage. I really think that this time we’re going to move so it’s exciting and scary and emotional and yeah…. Prayers concerning this would be appreciated. 😉
1. TENNEY AND LOGAN WERE REVEALED – I’m not going to post any pictures, but oh my goodness me needs. O_O
2. The. Last. Jedi. Just – oh my gosh. Can you even believe that it’s THIS YEAR?? *dies*
3. LOTR POP!s were revealed!! :O FRODO and SAM!! Oh my heart. <3
4. Rey is a Solo. I’m like totally convinced. I’ll be surprised if it’s not true, that’s how convinced I am. O_O (I made that image after reading an in depth theory of Rey being a Solo and fell in love with the idea. XD )
Tenney and Logan’s release- isn’t it so exciting?! They’re almost here!! :O
My 18th birthday- Guys I’m gonna be 18 this month. Isn’t that bizarre?! I started this blog when I was 14…. So crazy… O_O
So with my 18th birthday means….
A fancy dinner, blonde highlights, and Jordan and Aaryn coming down! I’m so excited! 😀
I’m also planning to start writing another book this month since this month will be a year since I started my last one 🙂
I don’t know what else will happen this month, but that’s okay – if I knew everything that was going to happen life wouldn’t be much of an adventure, now would it? 😉
So tell me…
How was your month? Was it a good start to the New Year? Anything exciting to look forward to in February?
The Force Awakens Rey Costume!
Hey guys! So a few days ago I got inspired to crochet (YAY! It’s been forever!) and I decided to make Rey’s costume from the new Star Wars The Force Awakens movie! Speaking of which, who else is super excited for that movie?! *raises both hands wildly and screams BB-8!!!!*
Okay, enough of that now LOL! So I finished making the costume last night and it is now available to purchase in my Etsy shop for $35 🙂
I think this is one of my favorite costumes I’ve ever made! I feel like it just really has that Star Wars feel to it. What do you think? 😀
I think Annika looks so adorable in this outfit and she is quite in love with it as she is kinda a big Star Wars fan, too 😉
Well, I hope you like my costume and that you will head on over to my Etsy shop and give it a “heart” by clicking here 🙂 <3
Also, just for all you wonderful followers of my blog, use the coupon code: FORCE5 to save $5 off your purchase of $35 or more in my Etsy shop! Coupon is valid now through October 24th 🙂
Who’s your favorite Star Wars character?